Fall 2014 Mid-Term Review
All of this information is included in the Power of Visual Communication infographic.
- Development of Visual Styles
All of this information is included in PPT presentation.
- Define Creativity per Sir Ken Robinson's TED2006 Talk
- Explain What Creative Confidence is?
- What is the "human-centered approach" to design? Example?
- Define Empathy
- 3 Phases of the Human Centered Design Process
- 3 Lenses of Human Centered Design?
- 3 Factors to Balance An Innovation Process?
- 4 Stages in the Methodology for Bringing New Ideas to Life | Design-Driven Innovation
- 3 Human, Coachable, Natural Factors "Design Thinking" Relies Upon
- From the bottom of the pyramid model (remembering) to the top (creating) what are the 6 levels of the cognitive process defined in Bloom's Taxonomy?
- Name and define the 8 distinct types of Multiple Intelligences
- What is a mindmap, and how can mindmaps as a form of visual thinking help us be more creative and improve communication?
- Definition of Visual Storytelling
- When visual storytelling is done correctly, it has the potential to do what?
- Explain What EdgeRank Is
- What is an Algorithm
- Name the 7 Types of Visual Content
- Images are one type of visual content. Name the 8 categories of images
- Name the 7 Elements of Visual Storytelling
- Explain what is meant by "social currency"
Photographers MAKE great photos by using a variety of compositional techniques. Those techniques include:
- The Rule of Thirds
- "Tight is Right" Framing
- Pattern, Form & Texture